Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jordan Maxwell - Astro-Theology

Jordan Maxwell on Astro-Theology : Astro-Theology is the first, original, and therefore the oldest, and most respected story on Earth! It did not take ancient man very long to decide that in this world the single greatest enemy to be feared was the darkness of night, and all the unknown dangers that came with it.AMAZING info. This is the one that got me interested in Jordan Maxwell in the first place about 5 years ago. Which in turn opened my eyes, changed my life and awakened me from my slumber. I remember thinking ''At last, someone who has some answers, this can't be true, can it?'' Then I set about trying to prove him wrong, it can't be done. Anybody who disses the main man Maxwell is a charlatan, shill, a sheep or just stupid.

LinkWithin

JORDAN MAXWELL BLOG